Judy L. Feinberg
Ms. Judy Feinberg is a Partner at Feinberg Myers, PC. Ms. Feinberg graduated from George Mason School of Law in Arlington, Virginia and was a law clerk and attorney for the Judge at the Consumer Product Safety Commission specializing in hearing all types of safety consumer cases on a national level. In 1980, Ms. Feinberg then went on to start her own practice specializing in the area of Personal Injury. Ms. Feinberg is currently licensed to practice law in The District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
With over 35 years of experience in fighting for the rights of those who have been injured due to the negligence of others, Ms. Feinberg was named in the "Top 40 Attorneys in the Greater Washington Metropolitan Area."
· Maryland Association for Justice
· Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
· "Top 40 Attorneys in the Greater Washington Metropolitan Area"
· Maryland State Bar
· The District of Columbia Bar
· Virginia State Bar
· J.D., George Mason School of Law, 1977
· B.A., George Washington University, 1974