Zachary S. Myers
Mr. Zachary Myers is a Partner at Feinberg Myers, PC. He focuses his practice in the area of Personal Injury litigation. As a graduate of the Southwestern School of Law in Los Angeles, California, Mr. Myers is currently licensed to practice law in The District of Columbia and Maryland where he dedicates his time to helping those who have been injured by the negligence of others. Additionally, Mr. Myers also sits on the Executive Committee to the Maryland Association for Justice: Social Security Disability section.
Mr. Myers was selected by the prestigious Super Lawyers magazine as a “Rising Star” in 2014 and again in 2015, a recognition only 2.5% of attorneys in a given state receive.
· Maryland Association for Justice
· Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
· Maryland State Bar Association
· "Rising Stars" — Super Lawyers, 2014
· "Rising Stars" — Super Lawyers, 2015
· Maryland State Bar
· The District of Columbia Bar
· J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 2011
· B.S., University of Arizona, 2008